2020 – Construction Crew Leaders and Crew Members
If you have successfully led or have the ambition to be a leader in a landscape construction crew for a small to medium size business. Exceeding client expectations in communications, cleanliness & attention to detail where your service is considered high-end. You are excited to solve outdoor construction problems analytically, be committed to personal & professional growth, and enjoy traveling to different locations throughout the year. If interested fill out this form.
Duties for this position include but are not limited to
- Construction of retaining wall systems, fences and stonework projects
- Demonstrates best practices and NLG process standards in relation to jobs performed, including but not limited to: garden cultivation and weeding, sodding, perennial, shrub, tree, bulb planting, hedge trimming and selective pruning, spring and fall property clean ups, soil work and over seeding, etc.
- Operation, maintenance and transport of various landscaping equipment: excavator, Skid steer, stone saws, compactors, drills and various hand tools
- Occasional pickup and delivery of soft and hardscape materials
- Drive to and from job sites
- Promote safety, wear appropriate personal protective equipment and demonstrate hazard awareness at all times
- Be prepared to start work on time and to work extended hours as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years previous residential landscaping experience
- Post-secondary horticultural education or equivalent experience
- A valid G Driver’s Licence with clean driver’s abstract
- Excellent plant care and identification knowledge
- Knowledge of all aspects of residential landscape construction including hardscape installation
- Time off in the winter to grow your skills, learn about products and take part in professional development which is preferable to waiting to go out snowplowing.
- Weekends off to spend with family.
- Long-term career in outdoor construction.
- Income to be discussed.
If working in a successful design & build firm with a small group of dedicated and professional staff sounds attractive, then we should talk. On many occasions we have been recognized for our own growth and accomplishments.
We thank all applicants and we will contact candidates that best fit the role and responsibilities.