Is this you?
- Successfully led or have the ambition to be a leader in a landscape
construction crew for a small- to medium-size business.
- Exceeding client expectations in communications, cleanliness & attention to detail where your service is considered high-end
- Excited to solve outdoor construction problems analytically, be committed to personal & professional growth, and enjoy traveling to different locations throughout the year.
- In the past you have shown an urgency to work safely while maintaining quality in order to get a job done right the first time.
- Motivated to succeed you desire to follow a system to manage project efficiency while collaborating with a team of decision makers and support.
- When the pressure is on you still find time to analyze and implement change.
- Co-workers in the past have probably asked for assistance/coaching because of the fact that you properly prepare for all situations and aren’t thrown off by a constantly changing environment.
- You may have worked at a company where your hard work wasn’t recognized or your needs weren’t met.
- Perhaps you operate a small company today that you realize is harder to grow and operate then you envisioned.
- Time off in the winter to grow your skills, learn about products and take part in professional development which is preferable to waiting to go out snowplowing.
- Weekends off to spend with family.
- Long-term career in outdoor construction
- Annual income of $40,000-$50,000+
If working in a successful design & build firm with a small group of dedicated and professional staff sounds attractive, then we should talk. On many occasions we have been recognized for our own growth and accomplishments.
We thank all applicants and we will contact candidates that best fit the role and responsibilities.