If you’re interested in quality landscaping and want to enjoy as much of the summer as possible, it is best to get an early start on design and planning. Reputable landscapers are always busiest in spring and summer; the main seasons for project installations. During these months, many would-be landscape investors are surprised to discover that their dreamscape cannot be developed as fast as they would like.
Here are some great tips that will help you to get started..
- More time to refine: Pre-season planning of your landscape project affords you and our design team more time for the creative process. It gives you ample opportunity to explore design possibilities and research all aspects of your project including potential options, phased development and a wonderful variety of materials.
- Make the most of the season: By booking early, you make sure that your landscape will be built sooner and that you will be able to get more enjoyment from it during the upcoming warm seasons. An early start also gives your new plants more time to grow and flourish in their new environment before the cold weather sets in.
- Time and cost guarantees: During fall and winter, we are able to offer promotional pricing and guaranteed project start dates. Though a lot of companies may have an excellent reputation for meeting project start dates later in the summer, unforeseen aspects like rained-out days can affect installation timing, plant availability, and city permit delays, etc.
- Getting the best selections: An early booking allows us to coordinate with greenhouses and nurseries to make sure that your desired plant selections will be available early, and in the ideal sizes and quantities for your project.
- Required permissions: Landscape projects often require city permits and some installations even require coordination with utility companies. Obtaining these permissions as early as possible prevents any unforeseen delays.
Don’t forget… if you are based in Hamilton, Oakville, Burlington or surrounding areas give me a call to chat about your backyard staycation dreams, you can reach me on 289 339 9600 or send me an email on [email protected] – have an awesome day!
We provide swimming pools, patios, cabanas, outdoor kitchens, new lawns, pergolas and much more!